COMPANION OR SITTER
Companion or sitter tasks" means the following tasks which are provided to elderly, handicapped, or convalescing individuals:
· Provider watchful supervision
· Provider companionship and conversation on current events
· Medication reminder
· Escort to medical appointments or events
· Socialization of current events
· transport and escort services
· meal preparation and serving
· household tasks essential to cleanliness and safety
Do you or do you know someone who is elderly, handicapped, convalescing individuals who has problems maintaing their INSTRUMENTAL ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING (IADL’S) Such as Housework, Preparing meals, Taking medications as prescribed, Managing money, Shopping for groceries or clothing, Use of telephone or other form of communication, Transportation ,escorting to Medical appointments etc?
ACE NURSES/AIDES REGISTRY LLC's Non Skilled Services offer as alternative to Nursing Home Placement, the ability to stay in the comfort of your own home, surrounded by your love ones, with compassion, dignity and respect.
Housekeeping or housekeeping tasks" means those activities performed for the
upkeep and cleanliness of the home
Home management" means those activities normally performed by a homemaker for the maintenance of a home's essential services,
Including but not limited to activities such as